Curiousity Test Question

Wow! I never expected such a great story or the responses to my little question. I'm a firm believer in the little things God does "in the background" that keep us going. I'm going to say this and sincerely hope that non-believers (or those who think this isn't the place) won't get offended...but, it's wonderful to see so many people that love the Lord and give him thanks daily express themselves.

Great question - and a wonderful answer too, Thank-you all!!! :cool::cool:

"On the Wings of a Snow White Dove (.....insert musical notes here.....)

He sends His Pure - Sweet - Love

A sign from Above....... On the Wings of a Dove......."

Not sure who sang that song, it's an oldie but goodie!!

Judi posted:

"On the Wings of a Snow White Dove (.....insert musical notes here.....)

He sends His Pure - Sweet - Love

A sign from Above....... On the Wings of a Dove......."

Not sure who sang that song, it's an oldie but goodie!!

-------

Sorry, don't know how to do the quote, but it was Ferlin Husky. Check out You Tube

I think we could add little icons of faith to any of our machines. They are available in many places and can be stuck on by magnet, tape, glue, etc. Just stay away from the thread path and moving parts.:D

Barb, I'm glad you asked the question too, because there is a strong faith in God in this forum, and I love to see the light shine! I'm thankful for this forum and all these beautiful souls who participate on here.

And MB, we can always count on you for comic relief! Bless you!:D

One of my customers was so impressed that I added a Christian symbol to my machine. I had to face up and admit that my Millie and Freedom came with the doves. Also, my Ultimate I has a "Jesus" decal right about eye level. When you are having a bad time all you have to do is look up and be reminded that someone had it way worse than you!

Sandra

For me the dove is a confirmation that APQS is going to be the machine for me. I'd studied a lot about machine quilting and different brands before I ever actually saw a pictue of an APQS that showed a Millie well enough to see the dove. I stopped looking right then. I know what that dove symbolizes, and hanging out with you all on this forum has just been more confirmation that I've made the right decision!

Sorry, don't know how to do the quote, but it was Ferlin Husky. Check out You Tube

Thanks you SO much for posting that link!!! I haven't heard that song for years (other than in my head that is, or when I am trying to sing it!!;) ) - now I know who sang it I am going to look for a CD with it on. Thanks again!!!!

Oh - and to do the quote thingy - - just go into the post that you want to quote from and click on the little blue "quote" button in their post - upper right hand corner.

This will bring up another post / forum box for you with the original post in it.

You can go in a delete some of that post if you don't want to list it all too.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

I was told my cousin's cousin wrote it...

Mary Beth, thank your cousin for writing an incredibly beautiful song!

If you go to You Tube and listen to Ferlin Husky sing the song, listen to it sung by Dolly, Loretta and Tammy (select from the sidebar on the right.) They sing it very well, also. I was surprised that I remembered it was Ferlin Husky that sang it. Must mean I have terrific recall :P:P:P But I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday :D

Another cool little bit of info. from Mary Beth - it is such a small world huh!?!?

Carmen - you almost have it!! The quote thingy worked - my fault though.... I forgot to tell you to enter down after the quote listing and start your typing. Get out from between the brackets that look like this: [ ]

Or you could type your response above it, some do that as well, either way.

Archived