Just finished

Coleen

what is the panto called. lt looks like some kind of feathers. Great job, what do you think do you like the panto's or would you rather do free motion?

I kind of like the mindlessness of the panto so I dont have to think about where to go next. and they go pretty fast too,. I really like box design on the quilt and the fabrics look really fun. Is it for a childs bed?

I think it's called Double Plume by Keryn Emmerson. I'm pretty sure it's a Golden Threads one.

I don't know that I'm at the mindless stage yet. I had to concentrate to keep my body moving and not just my arms. A bit of Garth Brooks really helps.LOL. It went better when I put my head phones on and concentrated on the song. I may be crazy (in fact, I know I am) but I like ruler work best at the moment. I have better control over what happens. I don't know if it's my machine, I have an HQ16.

Boni,

The machine sometimes has a mind of it's own. I do have Edgeriders on it so it's not as bad as it used to be. The backs of my legs seemed to hurt a little. I was trying to move from the ankles like Myrna said to in her DVD.

Jeanne,

The quilt is, hopefully, (if she likes it, she'll put it out with my name on it as the quilter)my sample at the local shop. It's a cute kid's print.

Coleen

I thought it might be the double plume I have that panto too and my first one that I did kind of had square plumes, but like you the machine wanted to have a mind of it's own. I found I had better control when I kept my elbows closer to my body and kind of stood to the side a little and maneuvered the machine with just one handle. Dont worry the less you concentrate on the design the easier it will get and remember to look ahead not directly at your laser light. Great colors and fabrics for a child as well.

Archived