NQR - Hey Midwest Quilters

Yes, MB and Shana....DO share pics! After all, its not like we wont ever see you with it short....

so, just let us in....come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbi, you could even go shorter..kinda over the ear thing.

By next summer, your gonna have shorter hair than you do today. That's how I started out. Didn't last long. Actually, lasted about 2 months...then WHAM=O....cut it ALL OFF! I want short and funky. I want my hair done in the a.m. in less than 3 min.

(Now I have it....it's done in less than 3 min every day!)

Like the shorter hair Debbi, and Nadia is cute as the dickens (what is a dickens anyway?) Was it spa day for you two gals? LOL

When you have a short neck, very smooth jaw line, and an oval face you certainly don't do long hair-that is why mine is short and will get shorter Thursday..........Besides it is easy to 'keep'. Besides my hair is so thick it takes forever to dry when it is longish. Only had it past my shoulders twice. Never will again.

I agree.........we need pics gals!;););););)

OMG. Nadia would be a snack for Hannah.

Several years back when my house was being built, I stayed with a friend for a few months. She has a border collie. I tried to keep Nadia with me, but had to take her to moms. I came downstairs one day and found Nadia quivering under a pillow on the couch and the collie beside the couch trying to get her to play. :o:o

I think I have to be at least 26 because my daughter is 25 now!!:P:P

Deb; I love it, love it - it does make you look younger and you are going to love taking care of it. You know of course that mine is short, but last week I went in and said, buzz it...well almost. The back is buzzed but the top and sides are about 1-1/2" - I just gel it and go...I had to cut my DH on Sunday so I made sure his was shorter than mine!!!! He doesn't really like mine this short, but it's my hair and most folks say they like it!!

By the way....I've decided to take up the fiddle -- can you believe it! I've always wanted to play an instrument so I'm going to give it a shot...am I crazy, like I need one more thing in my life right now to do. Tonight is my first lesson, from a 16 year old that has been playing since she was 5...this could be really embarrassing!!!

Sharon

ROFLMAO @ Sharon! I wanna know how your lesson comes out!

I too would be a bit embarassed, but I can only imagine you right now (this pic in my mind), so you'll have to fill us all in on your lesson.

And Sharon...I wanna see a pic of you and your short hair.

Virginia, thanks for the compliment. It really is the easiest.

Sharon...Good for you!! I would love to play an instrument...you go girl. Just remember the fiddle sounds like a cat with it's tail under a rocking chair at first ;) Don't give up no matter what!!

Donna...my hair is about as short as yours now...but growing out....

Sheri...Geese may not have long hair - and I can't even wrap my mind around that one - but they do have long necks...as do I! And it looks even longer when my hair is short.

Debbi, I completely forgot to say Nadia is beautiful!!

Deb, I love your short hair and it certainly makes you look younger. Mine is short and since it is getting more silver it is also getting Culier!! YIKES!!! I'm not used to that. I would just as soon color it for awhile longer but it grows way to fast to keep that up too. So I will keep it the way it is for now, and this is the way DH likes it, actually.

Oh, and Deb I love Nadia!! She is adorable!

Archived