Cute little quilt

This is a small lap quilt that I made (and got paid well for:)) for a friend of mine's daughter who is going away to college. The daughters loves Whinney the Pooh. The little sister is a Tweety bird fanatic and the little brother is a fan of Batman. They will give this to their big sister when she leaves for school.

I printed the pics on fabric with my ink jet printer. Did the embroidery on my Brother 8200. The rest was a piece of cake. Really soft minkie back in red.

Peggy

post--13461902408835_thumb.jpg

Now isn't that the sweetest thoughtful gift? Obviously much love in this family and between the siblings.

I went to a wedding reception yesterday (I work with the groom) and I met the bride and her family. I could tell instantly that the bride's family was very close and had much love in that family. The sisters (teens) were sitting in an easy chair on their lap hugging. Reminded me of me & my sisters; we'd do stuff like that :)

Family is everything.

What a special gift that will be treasured forever and remembered what the occasion was and the love that was in it. That is soooooo sweet and you did a great job of quilting and the pictures are wonderful. I haven't tried to make the pics on my ink jet yet.....scared to try I guess.

Archived