Innovations Quilt Show 2009

ffq-lar

Innovations has been wonderful! I will take the time tonight to post some photos of quilts with some familiar names on them. Please forgive me if I have missed someone. Email me if I have missed your entry and you would like a photo of it hanging in the show.

I can only post one at a time..

Here is Bonnie Botts "Big Red". The crystals don't show very well in the photo, but it is lovely.

post--13461902577447_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting Linda. I looked at them today but didn't realize who entered them. I hope my pictures turn out as nice. I tried to get the quilting to show up so I could look at it and say, someday I will do that.

There were some really nice quilts there. I especially liked the elepant and the one whole cloth that was on the end.

The one by Marge Layton looks like Shana's Aurora Borealis.

Mine was in a collection of Statler Computer assisted quilts. We did it as a group. All the quilts were the same, but quilted differently.

Thanks Linda for the peek into the show. I'm sure they are all much more gorgeous in person.----especially all the glitz and KA-CHINK:P

Thank you Linda for posting. It looks like I won't even make it up for the quilt show and vendor's mall this year so love getting to see some eye candy. Know you are having a wonderful time. expect lots of questions at the next Moxie meeting and I sure hope you are going to tell us all how to do pantos from the front.

Another great day at Innovations! I wasn't able to visit the show to see which quilts had won awards--I dashed from class to class today.

But I had promised Birgit I would get photos of her garment entry and literally dashed in as they were kicking people out at 6pm. Here is Birgit's lovely Ginko dancing dress--notice the colorful ribbon attached.

Congratulations Birgit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post--1346190261082_thumb.jpg

We had our third annual dinner tonight. Way too much laughter and info sharing. And for a grand finale the server dropped a tray of food--on me and my neighbor! I was hit with mostly water but my pal got salad dressing and ice cream. Yummy! One more day to go--anyone need a photo of an entry, please email me before the morning.:)

Linda,

Thank you for sharing the pictures of the gorgeous quilts!!!

Did not make it to Innovations this year (sigh) and I missed the comraderie (cp) of all the APQS compadres!!!

Please, please tell us the highlights of your classes and your recommendations for the next time around!!!

Mahalo!!!!

Archived