ROLL CALL (pattern/books - I want them gone!)

Alright Ladies and Gents...attached is a list of items.

1. Tropical Sundance (complete w/foundations) by Judy Niemeyer Quilting - $20 includes shipping

2. New Years Day Mystery Quilt 2009 - book and DVD set by Cindy Roth for Longarm University - $make an offer

3. Quilted Projects from Scraps and Stash - Crazy Quilting, Collage and Embellishments - 2004 Quarry Books - $8 includes shipping

All others...if you pay for shipping, are offered free to a good home. This chickadee needs to make room in her home.

4. Great American Quilts 1988

5. Great American Quilts 1989

6. Great American Quilts 1990

7. Quick Method Favorite Quilts - 1995 Leisure Arts Pub

8. Quick Method Quilts with Style - 1996 Leisure Arts Pub

9. Happy Holiday Quilting - 1998 House of White Birches

10. BHG Quilts to Make for Kids - 1991

11. Quick Country Christmas Quilts by Debbie Mumm - 1995

12. A Treasury of Needlecraft Gifts for the New Baby by Jean Ray Laury - 1976

13. Patchwork Baby by Christine Donaldson - 1994

14. Handmade for Kids, More than 40 easy to make projects by Berri Inoue, 1983

15. More Lap Quilting with Georgia Bonesteel - includes 6 durable frosted vinyl template sheets - 1985

First come first serve on the books. Please send me a u2u if interested.

Thank you. ;)

post--13461902723921_thumb.jpg

WOW. What a busy morning this has been. I have sent reply U2's, so check your inboxes. :)

Alright, here is a list of what is left:

- New Years Day Mystery Quilt 2009 - book and DVD set by Cindy Roth for Longarm University - $Make an offer

- Happy Holiday Quilting - 1998 House of White Birches

- A Treasury of Needlecraft Gifts for the New Baby by Jean Ray Laury - 1976

Let me know if interested. Thank again ladies.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.

If anyone is looking for old quilting magazines...you can ask me, I have lots dating back to the early 00's. Even some from the 90's.

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

The main ones I will not part with are McCall's Quilting. They are my favorite.

I have American Quilter, Quilting Magazine, F&P Love of Quilting, and lots of others.

Sorry LineaMarie. I am an early riser and was one of the first to read Kristina's post and was the lucky one to get Tropical Sundance. This will be a treat for me because I've always wanted to try a Judy Niemeyer quilt!

Kristina - I don't know if you have a Pennysaver (newspaper) or a classified ad where you work, but I've found that many people love quilting magazines if you sell them very reasonably. Otherwise used bookstores will grab them up. Maybe you can trade them in for a couple of novels or something...

For all those that I promised to mail their books already...I cannot get to the post office till Monday. :(

I have a 2 funerals to attend both today and tomorrow and it throws my whole schedule off. Just heard about them yesterday. They are not family...but when you live in a small community...you know everyone! I am sorry. You will be seeing them soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived