My LA trip - now over the jet lag! I hope!

I had a wonderful time on Los Angeles... It's great getting to see and hug my grandboyz and son and of course my beautiful DIL Rose.

Here's a few pics of our day at "Little Tokyo" My older GS takes Japanese (college level!) So, a day at "LT" was in order...

We saw a couple of football games, and just enjoyed each others company. My son also set a couple of "facebook" pages for me - one for me and one for my quilts...

Had a blast!

post--13461902802065_thumb.jpg

Bobbi,

Thanks for sharing. You must enjoy your family, it looks like you are having a great time. I can't believe learning Japanese. I still stumble over English!! Hope you will be able to feel yourself soon and jet lag will be a thing of the past.

Charlotte

Thanks! everybody!

I had gotten up at 1 am LA time to leave Ohio for the trip, and when I got there I stayed up til midnight LA time! almost 24 hrs.... then I stayed up late every night to be with everyone, and no naps! So for some reason this trip hit me like a ton of bricks!

Luckily everyone on the plane(s) was well. I was afraid of the flu germs that might have been there! Dodged that bullet! I finally feel rested!

It's great to go, but it's equally great to be home!

What a beautiful family! And I can tell they love you lots! That's soooo sweet! I love your hair, too, it looks so soft andd the white looks so bright and clean. You know you can use peroxide as a rinse occasionally and it will keep product build up off and keep it from getting yellow from all that. .ine is slowly going silver. I like it better than trying to find a color that matches my own. Never worked so I stopped!

Archived