well, i did it

Guest Linda S

You will absolutely love it. I've tried both and I think the stability of the table alone would have me buying a Freedom over the Lenni. Put a big practice piece on when you get it and play, play, play!

Linda

Congrats! We will be starting this new venture together! How exciting.

I quilted on my Bernina 440QE. No fun for big projects. I ordered my Lenni last week with the Houston discounts. It was shipped on Friday from APQS and it is already sitting and waiting in a local warehouse, however, they still cannot deliver unitl Thursday as originally planned. I was thinking I'd go break in and take it...what do you think??? LOL

I can't wait to get it set up. It's killing me!

I wish you luck and look forward to the pictures you post of your projects!

I have no idea what your new machine looks like, so I am going to go look. I just bought a new USED 2005 Millenium that has all the bells and whistles, and it is a far cry from the old APQs, 1988 Ultimate that I had. I miss my Ultimate so much, but I had Barb Mayfield out, and she told me some new tricks to try, and I think that I am going to LOVE this machine. I am not in business, I do this just for myself, and some of my friends. I am learning something new all the time when I read your notes. Love it, I will stay on line to learn more. Joan

Meg, while the Bernia is a wonderful machine, it is a volkswagon compared to the Freedom. I had a Tin Lizzie 18, and it brought me great please for a year. Then I decided this was indeed a business and I needed more bells and whisles. Now I have a Millie which I consider a catalac compared to the Tin Lizzie, a Volkwagon.

Archived