How do pick which classes MQX? DECIDED!

Oh, Lizzie, the Yurt show would be really interesting. Is it a yearly thing? I would love to travel to Scotland, the Navy doesn't go there any longer and I missed it when they had a base in HolyLoch (don't know if it was spelled correct). Wouldn't it be cool if we could do an "APQS forum tour".

I will be at MQX Monday through Saturday. Really looking forward to meeting everyone.:cool: How many are taking Amy's maintenance class on Tuesday morning?

Well I signed up for classes before reading all the sage advice here. So I'm gonna be one of the zombies you see. But this may be my only chance to go to MQX, so I'm trying to take full advantage.

Most of my classes are 2-hrs, and only 2 hands on. On Wed. I will have a full day -- 4 classes, one is 6-10pm (McTavishing Cert.), but I really want that.

Connie encouraged me to sign up for the ice cream social.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

I guess I'll need plenty of note pads and pencils/pens....... and camera. Anything else come to mind?

Georgene, wear comfy shoes! I signed up like you the first 2 times that I went to MQX, it was all so amazing!

This time I limited myself to 2 classes per day and no hands on because I choke when using a strange machine so it's a waste of $ for me! I prefer to draw and watch and take pics. I will bring the digi movie camera this year so I can watch the teachers at home.

I will be at the Ice Cream Social, the fashion show and the banquet. I will also have my car with me as I am driving up form PA.

Anyone interested in the ribbon idea so that we can find each other easier????

I'm sure as the time gets closer this topic will be revisited ;)

I am also doing the ice cream social, fashion show and the banquet. There was a 4th thing..... oh, yeah, the Awards ceremony. It would be nice to have a group table at these events.

I'm not coming with any of my longarm friends so I will be single to mingle!

Archived