Patricia at Urbanelementz is AWESOME

Just a plug in for Patricia at Urbanelementz. She is awesome. ;)

I am needing a particular design for a quilt...and she started working on it as soon I emailed her my ideas and wants. So far, the ideas are coming together and I am liking it. A few more tweeks and we should have something.

I love that she is willing and so talented with her design skills that she is doing this for me.

Not affiliated...just extremely satisfied with everything that Patricia does for her customers. She goes that extra mile for us. Thanks Patricia.

The quilt this design is going on is a Turning Twenty that has John Deere fabrics in it. My friend made it for her son, so the quilt is going to be used alot. She wanted plowed fields or rows of corn. I decided an e2e would be best on it and this is what Patricia and I came up with. It will have nice even texture and look good I think once quilted.

It should great on other quilts too as it has something more than just a simple clamshell appearance. And, it isn't real girly as it doesn't have feathers.

The design that Patricia is marketing has feathers. I included her link to it above. It was too girly for what I wanted, but is very nice. :)

Archived