When Quilters unite...

A few months ago, Etsy Admin commissioned the Quiltsy Street Team on Etsy (I am a proud member) to make Banner Quilts spelling the words ETSY.COM. With some considerable effort on from our team leaders, asking for volunteers and fabric donations, these banners were finally hung a week ago.

Various team members donated fabric, which was sent to other members who made blocks who sent them to other members who made them into larger blocks, sent to others who added sashings, sent to others who quilted them and yet to more who bound them and added the labels and grommets. Truly a Team effort and honored today with this article by Etsy Administration

http://www.etsy.com//storque/etc/the-great-etsy-office-move-of-2009-our-quiltsy-quilts-6328/

Isn't it amazing? Members from all 4 corners of the USA and members from Canada made this happen. AWESOME I think!

Just had to share this success story with you.

That's pretty cool.

Etsy is my new favorite site. I see your wonderful quilts all the time. Using the Pounce feature I was able to find some unique Christmas gifts this year. I love to pounce.

There was a write up about the guy who started Etsy in Reader's Digest this month. The interesting part was his new venture. He took 9 of the Etsy sellers and is helping them take their business to the next level.

Etsy has been an awesome venture for me. Back in 2007 when I fist considered buying my FREEDOM and I came to this Forum asking questions, someone suggested I open a Storefront on Etsy so sell all my practice Quilts. Well I did, and Quiltlover Quilts are now all over the world. I sold Quilts to such wonderful places like Australia, Japan, Germany, The Netherlands and Spain, as well as all over the USA and Canada.

Etsy is a great place to find "handmade". Wonderful Artists, great talent.

Archived