How many quilts do you have left to do before Christmas?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoo Hoo, I just finally finished my last customer quilt due by Christmas last night! What a good feeling! Now I can do some baking, etc....and now I am hearing that we are due for a really big snow! And he funny thing is that no one around the area has any snow shovels for sale...good thing we have one from when we lived in Ak...

I have 11 more to do after Christmas, maybe I'll get a jump on one of those if we get snowed in....

A last "emergency" quilt picked up this morning--a tee-shirt quilt featuring "Ragbrai" tee shirts. That is an annual bicycle tour of Iowa--a very big deal in the biking world! Done for the month, but I may get a head start on January--I can't seem to stay away from the machine!:)

I still have 3 left - will try to get 2 of those done today E2E at least for all of them.

I really like the idea of the Goodie exchange for quilt tops idea.... have to remember that one!! :D Give me good dark Chocolate - and I will quilt!! :P

Otherwise - I think any "new" calls and quilts just brought to me in Dec. should have at least a $20 or $30 extra-heck-of-a-rush - PITA - charge.....

I have a bigger rush with quilts that are wanted by Jan. 4th and 8th. Two of those are Mariners Compass quilts - full custom. Need to get a move on those babies!

Hope you all have a Great and Merry Christmas!!! :D

Archived