I think its time to say Hello!!!

Welcome to the Forum, Kay - you will pick up lots of great tips here! It's an even smaller world when you can take virtual classes and have already "met" some of the quilters here!

Looks like you copuld go and play on Tracy's or Kath's Lenni without having to travel too far and I've got Milli (whom I think will now stay at 14ft). I am saving for my Lenni (and trip to MQX, LLQS, FOQ and any other quilt show with letters!!)

Kay welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Just like the other ladies said try out the different machines and get the one you love and can afford (ok forget the afford part). I am so glad to hear about your sewing machine addiction!!! I thought I was crazy because I have a Millie, Bernina 440, Bernette,

Kenmore Embroidery, Bernina Serger, Mega-Quilter (never used), Bernina 820, Brother Quattro, Brother PR-600II and I just got the Brother PR-650. I would really like to get the new Babylock Sashiko and a Featherlite or two. My hubby asked me why I don't sell some of the machines, which I know I should, but I just can't part with them. Guess it could be worse, I only have "two" motorcycles:cool::cool:. Looking forward to seeing your quilts and reading your inputs.

Welcome to the group Kay. I know that whatever longarm you select you will be thrilled with it. I too have a lot of sewing machines but did give two away. One went to my sister when her sewing machine died just before Christmas a few years ago. The other was never out of the box, it even still had the nylon straps on the box. I gave it to a friend just to get it out of my living room.

Pamela

Hi Kay welcome on board! I confess, I too hoard sewing machines. 3 berninas,2 pfaffs, 3 featherweights, 3 301A's, my Lennilou, my girl that I love, love, love....and now I waiting the arrival of Gertie a 1990 Ultimate 1 that I just bought on this forum last week. Oh my!!!!! And I have to get Gertie home with me from Fla. to Paducah when I leave here in March.

Hi Kay, have been gone so no contact to add my welcome before. Hope you enjoy it here and once you have your machine, help us give input to other newbies and oldies.. not meaning age.

Good friends and family here, lots of good Prayers here too, and happy thoughts, plus encourment, fun, photo's, etc.

Glad you found us thru Linzi I think, but in any way.. I sure missed the chat while I was gone.

WELCOME ABOARD!

Ritar

WELCOME,

Archived