Must be Christmas

It must be Christmas because my accuquilt go just got delivered and tomorrow my CL is suppose to be delivered :)

Now I just need to figure out which one to play with and when :P

Perhaps I will use the go to cut a quickie quilt, sew it, then use the new CL toys to quilt it :cool:

BTW I got the accuquilt go through EE Schenck after opening up a wholesale account with them. I am also planning on opening up an account with Checkers Distributors, they offer a few things that the first one doesn't...also found out (from the Checkers website) that the go is comming out with more new dies next month. If any of you have a business liscense you can open up an account with these companies and save yourself 50% off retail. Great thing if you offer batting/ backing, to your customers.

Yes if you have a wholesale account with either Checkers Distributors or EE Schenck then you can purchase everything at 50% off retail and in most of time shipping is free (except for rolls of batting and I believe bolts of fabrics).

Mary Beth, so sorry that you are under the weather :(

the dies that I got are the 2 1/2 " strips, 2" strips, tumbler, Drunkards Path, 5" sqs. And of course the die that comes with the Go. I also purchased 2 of the 4 mats, wanted all 4 of the sizes but they were out of 2 and they don't backorder so will have to try again. Yes I have a huge wish list for the go, just like the CL I want them ALL!!!! :P I will be making another order next month when the new dies come out.

Mary Beth which ones did you get?

The CL stuff I am getting tomorrow will be the large Swirls kaching board (had this one before), both the Aztec and the Aztec mini 9had the reg aztec before but am new to the mini), then of course the basic set up that has the spiro thingy & with stylus for the back and front of the machine. I already have a quilt in progress for the swirls but need to come up with some wall quilts (34"-44" size) to play with the aztec templates. My wish list for CL is extremely large...

I defiffenately want to repurchase the fan clam, the rope, spirals and all of the stepping templates and then the tiles, crosshatch 18", the cables, the new sunburst template.

Oh...at this rate I think I will never be able to stop quilting for customers because I want too many of the cool toys!

I thnk I am going to have to use my wholesale accounts to start reselling batting and quilt backs again to my customers...will help fund my toy addictions, LOL!!!!:cool:

Okay, well, I forgot the mats!! I am such a dork....so that is next on my list. Of course I got the GO and then for patterns I bought the 2 1/2" strip set; Tumblers; Drunkards path; Apple Core. My "To Buy" or "Wish" list is much, much longer.

About your CL purchases....There are some great giant templates to think about too like Seven Treasures, Sakura and Trillium looks good too. I'm helping you spend your money....like you can't already do that yourself:P:P:D

Carol, thats so cool! I have only had mine for a few hours and already made 2 1/2" strips with mine for binding on a quilt I need to finish...I am so addicted.

when it got delivered this morning all I was able to do was get it out of the box because I had 2 customer appointments today and they love to chit chat, normally I don't mind, they are great womaen but today all I wanted them to do is pick up their quilts and leave, lol

Mary Beth, great choices on the dies. Ya it helps if you have the mats, lol!

I wanted the apple core one as well but decided to wait until next month to get that one when I get some others. Need to stop and decide which dies I will actually use and which ones I won't. There is some applique ones that I want too.

As for the CL large templates, yes I have been eyeing the 7 treasure one and the square dancing one ever since they were released but I decided since the ecconomy is so uncertain I don't want to pay on time anymore so I have to wait until I save up to purchase the big ones. So those will most likely be purchased when my snowbird customers are in full quilting mode and the smaller templates the rest of the months. My game plan as of now is to purchase $150 on the go stuff and other wholesale stuff like batting, backing (thinking of offering this stuff to my customers again) then another $150 on CL stuff each month.

That's good...you have a plan. Now just stick to that, no matter what!!

Just a word. The Seven Treasures template quilts up really fast and I have been hoping someone would do some creative things with this template, so many possibilities. Oh, and it looks great quited.

Archived