Truckers Take Up Stitching........

Hi All~

Spoke to Dave White today!! Told him his story was posted on here!!!! As well as several other sites.

Told him to check in and see what everyone is saying!!!

I agree, It's great to see so many men picking up the art of quilting.

My Husband quilts as well!!!!

Hooray for the Guys!!!!!!!!

Laura

All,

Thank you for the many kind comments about my spare time passion of quilting in my truck! I have been overwhelmed by the responses. Linda and I have had many conversations about quilting, longarm machines, and starting a successful business. She's a true inspiration! I have checked into the forum on occasion, finding many useful comments and people that help other people. Hopefully I can be a part of that help to others wishing to get involved with our passion....Quilting and Fabric!

Looking forward to our conversations! :D

Dave White

longhaulquilter@yahoo.com

Dave,

Welcome to the site. I enjoyed reading the article and think that you have found a great way to relax and pass the time. Before I discovered the link to your story on this forum I heard about your quilting while I was at my local gym earlier in the week. You are famous!

Good luck with your quilting.

Sue

Hi Dave, Your story is wonderful, and the trucker knitting.. I think out BIG Quilt Shows should have a Trucker Quilter category and Other male quilters.. no comparrisons to your sewing situations.

I admire people who do things to help others.. and it sounds like you and the Knitter are two of them.

God Bless, safe traveling mercies.. and stay well, too.. so you can cut and quilt.

Ritar in

Sanford, North Carolina. Plez emial me if you get in this are, or close by.

Hubby drove fuel truck for 18 years: He was a local driver,, but he quilts, also.

Archived