Ordering new templates!!

Hollyrw

Wow!!! Good for you ladies!! I just received my "Palm Frond" yesterday--as I had a quilt that it would be just perfect on!! And I am going out to load the quilt right now--hopefully will get some pics today!!

You are going to be amazed at how good these templates make your quilting look!! I love them--one of these days I might even invest in one of the long boards!!

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

Oh you gals ordering all the neat templates for the QZ are making my palms itch with anticipation! :P Can't wait to order my QZ and play, but lately so many THINGS keep getting in the way of my play time. This is going to be one very busy summer involving me, but none of it is FOR me. Maybe by late summer or fall things will calm down.

I did get in a couple hours of playtime with Milli this morning. We had a good time!

Originally posted by hmerrill

Myrna these are templates that can be attached to the Quiltazoid. You can find them at Quiltazoid.com Watch out it is addictive!

Heidi You are so right about them being addictive. I just checked and I have 11 of the tracing templates, and Linda and Adam have just posted to me the new Regal and Palm fronds so that will be 13. I hope they do not come out with any more new ones for a while :P

Archived