Spirograph Design

Quilting Heidi

Thank you everybody. I was surprised to see this quilt come back up to the top.

Joan - It is really easy to move the quiltazoid along into areas that are bigger than the template. You just stop on the last line you stitch with your needle down, move the unit over, retighten all the knobs and keep going. Sometimes I've done this on a very large area that requires me to roll the quilt back and forth too but if you take your time it is very doable. I would guess it is very much like a computerized system. You have to adjust for the quilting that pulls the design in as you go but really it can be done. I try to keep the stitching area confined to the area without requiring rolling back and forth. Not a problem to move the unit from side to side at all.

Is anybody else having trouble with Forum posts downloading? Last night when I would read posts they downloaded very slowly or not at all, and now when I want to ready Heidi's post from this morning, it won't go to the second page where she replied. I'll keep trying, but for now, Heidi, I can't read what you said. Oh well, maybe the computer will feel more lively this afternoon!:(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived