Apqs friends meet at quilt show!!

I helped a friend that has a Bernia shop at a quilt show this weekend! Anna, (annaquilts) and I found each other there! We talked 90 MPH!!:D It was fun to see and talk to her!! She has a pretty pink cast on her poor arm!!!:o I am also posting a couple of pictures of 2 of the amazing quilts I saw there!! linda (We are standing in front of one of the quilts Anna quilted!!)

post--13461904085767_thumb.jpg

We had a fantastic time at the show. Linda, it was great to see you ! I enjoyed our time together. The pictures Linda posted were done by Maria Elkins. She is an amazing artist. She teaches a class called "Making Faces", turning portraits into quilts. If you ever get a chance to take the class, do it ! It is worth the time !

Thanks for all the wishes for quick healing. I go back to the doctor in about 10 days for another set of x-rays to make sure that my wrist is still in place. He hasn't told me how long I'm going to be in this cast, I'm hoping not too much longer.

Thanks again for all of your kindness.

Guest Linda S

How wonderful to meet! Sorry about whatever is the cause of the pink cast. Who did that wedding quilt? It's gorgeous.

Linda

Archived