Machine Comparison

Shana, since you're not actually from "the Prairies", you could be an Honorary PEEP! ya, that works! oh wait.... do the rest of my Prairie Peep Peers need to vote on who gets to be a Peep?? :P Anyways...I'm pretty sure all of us Peeps would love to have you come play with us! :D:D

If you have not played with both machines, you really should before you make a decision. I have to say I was playing with machines at MQX and was very impressed with the A-1 in terms of how effortless it was to move. The two machines have some different features at different price points and you really should spend some time with both before spending the big bucks. It really comes down to what feels best to you. They are both good machines with many happy owners.

The closest quilt shop to me...which is a 5hour drive away...is called Prairie Chicks Quilting and Scrapbooking ...maybe we should meet there one day?? It's in Hague, Saskatchewan...Sharon and Monika have you ever been there?? It is just north of Saskatoon. Great shop.

Kathy, really?? there is a Prairie Chicks Quilting shop?? LOL. Too funny. Nope, I've never been to that store, but now I'd like to go! Do you drive down... through Prince Albert? no quilt shops there?? I used to live in Saskatoon, so I know where Hague is. From where I live now, it's about a 5 hour drive for me too.

Linda your so sweet to invite Mary over, she will really appreciate the 'test drive' and it should help her with her decision. I'm heading down to Wpg this July for two weeks so you might get a call from ME!!!

Sharon, no quilt shops in Prince Albert, just a Fabricland. P.A. is were i take my boys for there orthodontist appointments....8 hour return trip for that and no quilt shops along the way!!!

Archived