A Winner!

Remember a few weeks ago when I asked for advice one quilting with one arm? Well, I finished the quilt in time for my customer to enter it in our guilds quilt show. The quikt won first place in the pieced bed category. I'm so excited for her ! Here are a few pictures. Thanks again for the advice and the support.

Thanks ! The lady who pieced this is amazing. There are a million seams and everyone of them is straight! It is truly a pleasure to quilt for her.

Quilting with one arm was pretty scarey at first, the only thing I had to have help with was doing the stitch in the ditch on the diagonal. My BFF, Chris, came over finished the SID. Thank goodness for best friends !

Love your quilting, it really makes the quilt come alive! And with one hand??? Awesome. I was thinking the same thing as Heidi, I really love how you did the piano keys, I too thought it looked so lacey and so evenly done -- I really had to study it to see how you had achieved such a great look. And your echoing is just so beautifully even -- with one hand!!!!??!?!? Great job! :D

Archived