Nichole Webb's website

Guest Linda S

Nichole is an amazing teacher. I have both of her DVDs and they are amazing. I'm not much of a freehander, but I love watching her do it on the screen.

I have most of her books too.

Linda

Good to see her back. She has so much energy and some great ideas. I did go to ther website and when I went to the shoppin portion my virus protection software came up and said this could be a phising site - a place where they gather your personal information to use inappropriately. I've never had that happen. Did anybody else experience anything like that?

Heidi,

It appears she has a secure site. My site has the "https" beginning in the url. I notice her check out site does. This means it is safe. I pay for a special security place on my site. You can enter your personal info on my site and it is extremely secure.

On my site, once your info is entered the info is broken up into thousands of bits of info then reassembled at my site. once the info is retrieved by us we delete the credit card info. If the orders are not retrieved within a few days the credit card info is automatically deleted and can't be retrieved. We actually get two pages of info -- one with order and one with payment info -- once the payment is ran we shred the info -

Sandra

I would investigate first if you are unsure.

I only saw the one video, guess I need to go back and look some more... didn't have any cautions.. could it have just been the link your computer was using, or did you try again?

Don't have a solution so don't know why I asked that,,, just curious I guess.

ritaR

I went back, saw two diff video's from the first one, but can't get others to play. I do see the little lighted circle indicating they are downloading, but less than a second is all. Then it

is gone. Also getting a little box below the bottom left corner of the video box, and it has the red X, which I was told was from their setting on their site, then it was my security setting on my site.. so, don't know which.

There are a lot of free video's or parts of videos to watch, but like you folks, it just won't play.

Has anyone found a way to let her know we can't get the video's to play, and the red X blocks??? I was looking for a link, or contact us, etc. but didn't find one. On to other things for me.

RitaR

OK, I finally went back to the site. Theb videos that have the W on them and says to click to download a video do not work. I went on in the shopping site and the videos there work, and I didn't get a warning. Now, I did not click on any of her links that are scattered around for Amazon and the like.

OK, I finally went back to the site. Theb videos that have the W on them and says to click to download a video do not work. I went on in the shopping site and the videos there work, and I didn't get a warning. Now, I did not click on any of her links that are scattered around for Amazon and the like.

Archived