DWR Quilt finished

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, LeeAnn, she did do a good job all things considered. I talked to her about trimming off selvages and she said that she would try and remember, but she didn't expect to make anymore quilts in the near future. So, who knows. And she did not take a class to do this. She taught herself by buying a book with this method in it. ;) Her first quilt was one that her mother started and she found it when she passed away and she finished it - again without any lessons. It's the first quilt in my web shots album for 2010 customer quilts. She still works full time, so doesn't have a lot of time to quilt. I give her lots of bonus points for her effort. ;)

Yes, LeeAnn, she did do a good job all things considered. I talked to her about trimming off selvages and she said that she would try and remember, but she didn't expect to make anymore quilts in the near future. So, who knows. And she did not take a class to do this. She taught herself by buying a book with this method in it. ;) Her first quilt was one that her mother started and she found it when she passed away and she finished it - again without any lessons. It's the first quilt in my web shots album for 2010 customer quilts. She still works full time, so doesn't have a lot of time to quilt. I give her lots of bonus points for her effort. ;)

Archived