DWR Quilt finished

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turned out great! Love these quilts. I would like one for myself but never seem to get around to making one for myself.

I have a DWR on the machine right now that I'm feathering to death. It belongs to another longarmer! Yikes! She doesn't do much "custom" so she had me do this one. I hope she likes it, because it's too late now!:o

Turned out great! Love these quilts. I would like one for myself but never seem to get around to making one for myself.

I have a DWR on the machine right now that I'm feathering to death. It belongs to another longarmer! Yikes! She doesn't do much "custom" so she had me do this one. I hope she likes it, because it's too late now!:o

Patty Jo, you did wonderful on your own pattern.. I see nothing wrong with it, and the whole quilt.. wow.. I still have several to finish.. dragging my feet for years on this one.

It's beautiful.. I think she would want something in the melons.. but it is her quilt.. not mine.

Great Job.

RitaR

Patty Jo, you did wonderful on your own pattern.. I see nothing wrong with it, and the whole quilt.. wow.. I still have several to finish.. dragging my feet for years on this one.

It's beautiful.. I think she would want something in the melons.. but it is her quilt.. not mine.

Great Job.

RitaR

Archived