Calliing all APQS Aunties - Here is your Haylee fix

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Originally posted by ffq-lar

(Any siblings in sight? You know, she needs a little brother to boss around and keep Jen hopping!):P

After all it took to get Haylee here, Jen get huge tears in her eyes if we even mention it.....although....they are having a "date night" tonight.....Anything can happen ;)

Yes, Date nights, can lead into things....:P:P:P

But I can't get over Haylee's eyes, they seem to get more beautimus each time I see a picture of her....And as I have said before Charles, needs to get his picket chain out now because in about 13 years they are going to start flocking in and hanging out..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all!! Yes, I think she has a clue that she is a doll. We have so much fun with her. DH was off fishing last night so it was just me and Haylee. I gave her soda, mom doesn't. (she didn't drink much but thought she was a big dog). Then she had a pancake with peanut butter and syrup for dinner in the shape of Micky Mouse with craisins (her fav) for eyes and a mouth. I never did that for my kids....they missed out, so I figure they can do it with their grandkids :) I slept with her last night, whew, I am not use to that! She is upside down in the bed. We were in a queen size bed and I was on the edge all night with her feet in my ribs.....gosh...I forgot those days.

Thank you all!! Yes, I think she has a clue that she is a doll. We have so much fun with her. DH was off fishing last night so it was just me and Haylee. I gave her soda, mom doesn't. (she didn't drink much but thought she was a big dog). Then she had a pancake with peanut butter and syrup for dinner in the shape of Micky Mouse with craisins (her fav) for eyes and a mouth. I never did that for my kids....they missed out, so I figure they can do it with their grandkids :) I slept with her last night, whew, I am not use to that! She is upside down in the bed. We were in a queen size bed and I was on the edge all night with her feet in my ribs.....gosh...I forgot those days.

Yay! I was wondering if you'd forgotten! She's getting so big, it amkes me a little weep. Leave Jen alone about more babies, I don't know that I could go through that again! If you stop bringing it up maybe they'll surprise you and think it was their idea...whatever you do, don't tell them the Aunties are all praying for more!

Yay! I was wondering if you'd forgotten! She's getting so big, it amkes me a little weep. Leave Jen alone about more babies, I don't know that I could go through that again! If you stop bringing it up maybe they'll surprise you and think it was their idea...whatever you do, don't tell them the Aunties are all praying for more!

Archived