How would you do these??--finished with pics

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ffq-lar

Hi Marilyn--

Don't use the Quick Reply box. Click on the blue "reply" rectangle at the bottom right of the last post. That will bring up a big box for your reply and options to attach a photo.

I don't use the Quick Reply box. I only use the big blue box. It used to have a white box with the word "Browse" inside it, right next to the Attachment box. Now that Browse box is 1/64 inch wide. I don't understand it!

And I really wanted to show how I had done my bargellos!

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Hi Marilyn--

Don't use the Quick Reply box. Click on the blue "reply" rectangle at the bottom right of the last post. That will bring up a big box for your reply and options to attach a photo.

I don't use the Quick Reply box. I only use the big blue box. It used to have a white box with the word "Browse" inside it, right next to the Attachment box. Now that Browse box is 1/64 inch wide. I don't understand it!

And I really wanted to show how I had done my bargellos!

Originally posted by Omega QW

Marilyn,

1/64 inch wide is weird! :o Have you changed your screen settings on your computer?? Very odd indeed. the Browse button on my screen is about an inch wide. Perhaps go back and edit your screen settings to make the font and images larger. Just a thought

PS I want to see your bargellos too !!

Originally posted by Omega QW

Marilyn,

1/64 inch wide is weird! :o Have you changed your screen settings on your computer?? Very odd indeed. the Browse button on my screen is about an inch wide. Perhaps go back and edit your screen settings to make the font and images larger. Just a thought

PS I want to see your bargellos too !!

Archived