wanna trade quilting?

i'm all about finishing up some quilts that have been lurking around my studio....

i have this quilt top: 89" x 101" and it's been a flimsy for....oh.....pushing 8 years....everytime i get it out i have no idea how to quilt it. i don't think i'm as in love with it as i usta be.

so here's my proposal: i'll let one of you quilt it and in return i'll quilt one of yours.

it is all batiks and the backing is a batik as well (three 3yd pieces pieced across the width). i'll let you pick the quilting design as long as it's not flowery or hearts (i'd be happy with baptist fans. remember i'm partial to denser quilting) . i'm also providing the batting- a generous queen bamboo (100 x 118) i'll provide shipping both ways....

any takers?:D

i'm all about finishing up some quilts that have been lurking around my studio....

i have this quilt top: 89" x 101" and it's been a flimsy for....oh.....pushing 8 years....everytime i get it out i have no idea how to quilt it. i don't think i'm as in love with it as i usta be.

so here's my proposal: i'll let one of you quilt it and in return i'll quilt one of yours.

it is all batiks and the backing is a batik as well (three 3yd pieces pieced across the width). i'll let you pick the quilting design as long as it's not flowery or hearts (i'd be happy with baptist fans. remember i'm partial to denser quilting) . i'm also providing the batting- a generous queen bamboo (100 x 118) i'll provide shipping both ways....

any takers?:D

post--13461904312685_thumb.jpg

Hey Shannon, I am up for the challenge. I can do baptist fans, swirls anything you like but hearts and flowers. I am in the Portland/Vancouver area. I would let you quilt anything you like on my quilt top (flimsie) and will include backing. This is just what I need right now. My life as I know it is coming to an abrupt end and this would be a lot of fun and take my mind off of this turn I did not ask for.

Nora

Archived