Cute quilt--check out the fabric!

Look at this cute quilt--kaleidoscope blocks with umbrellas and hat boxes. My customer said the pattern was from "More Serendipity Quilts" by Sara Nephew. I love the black and white stripe. Quilted with a freehand clouds overall (which doesn't show!) and white SoFine thread. The fabric is a few years old and a companion fabric to a Noah's Ark fabric with animals in Victorian dress. She will use it as a summer quilt in her guest room. I loved this one!

Look at this cute quilt--kaleidoscope blocks with umbrellas and hat boxes. My customer said the pattern was from "More Serendipity Quilts" by Sara Nephew. I love the black and white stripe. Quilted with a freehand clouds overall (which doesn't show!) and white SoFine thread. The fabric is a few years old and a companion fabric to a Noah's Ark fabric with animals in Victorian dress. She will use it as a summer quilt in her guest room. I loved this one!

post--13461904318417_thumb.jpg

Love that one Linda, pretty to the eye.. what pattern for quilting it did you use, just clouds? Big petal flowers? just here, there, everywhere? Rofl, just can't eye to the thread find the lines to follow.. it's all kinds of things. and cute.

Hugs to you and Den..

RitaR

Love that one Linda, pretty to the eye.. what pattern for quilting it did you use, just clouds? Big petal flowers? just here, there, everywhere? Rofl, just can't eye to the thread find the lines to follow.. it's all kinds of things. and cute.

Hugs to you and Den..

RitaR

Archived