swirly quilt

meg

i just finished this one this weelend. i used the swirly template and did an e2e with it. then i just freehanded flowers to hold down the speace in between the swirls. it went pretty quick - even for me. and i only broke the thread ONCE! rainbows over sew fine.

i just finished this one this weelend. i used the swirly template and did an e2e with it. then i just freehanded flowers to hold down the speace in between the swirls. it went pretty quick - even for me. and i only broke the thread ONCE! rainbows over sew fine.

post--13461904320085_thumb.jpg

Thanks Heidi - its for my aunt. i hope she likes it.

i also wanted to add that this is the first time i had ZERO tension issues once i got it set. this was such a treat for me that i may never quilt with anything but rainbows and sew fine again!

Thanks Heidi - its for my aunt. i hope she likes it.

i also wanted to add that this is the first time i had ZERO tension issues once i got it set. this was such a treat for me that i may never quilt with anything but rainbows and sew fine again!

Meg, I'm so glad you had fun, no tension issues and no self made QZ problems. That quilt was pretty before you quilted it and just more pretty afterwards. Glad you filled in between the spirals.. just seems to finish the quilting.

RitaR

Meg, I'm so glad you had fun, no tension issues and no self made QZ problems. That quilt was pretty before you quilted it and just more pretty afterwards. Glad you filled in between the spirals.. just seems to finish the quilting.

RitaR

Originally posted by meg

.......this is the first time i had ZERO tension issues once i got it set. this was such a treat for me that i may never quilt with anything but rainbows and sew fine again!

See????? TOLD YOU SO! :P

Glad you stuck with it and you persevered !!! WTG You made my day. I am proud of you gurrrrl!

Originally posted by meg

.......this is the first time i had ZERO tension issues once i got it set. this was such a treat for me that i may never quilt with anything but rainbows and sew fine again!

See????? TOLD YOU SO! :P

Glad you stuck with it and you persevered !!! WTG You made my day. I am proud of you gurrrrl!

Archived