Bliss, Bliss, Bliss

Just an update to everyone who has an inquirying mind...I installed the Bliss system and my brand new 2010 Millie yesterday and have already done a quilt.. It took me about 5 minutes to adjust to the system and it is HEAVEN.. I actually had to do that quilt without the stitch regulator, the first one in 10 years..(just a minor glitch in the parts I rec'd) but was rectified today. (What did we do before Overnight Delivery?) So running the machine in non regulated mode and learning a new feel all at once was a little scarry, but even with all that, this quilt turned out sooo nice, no comparison to the old system and I had installed Edgeriders.. They can't hold a candle to the Bliss system.. It was easy to install ( but 2 people required) unless you are a big man.

My advice to anyone thinking about it and can afford it would be, "JUST DO IT". If money is an issue change out your wheels to the new MM wheels, they are great! Can hardly wait to do my next custom quilt. And hoping that Hartley gets the adapter for the HF real quick as I use my circle maker ALL THE TIME.

Happy, Happy, Happy :D

Well Hester, you answered a question I had emailed to Dawn - whether the Fence will work with the Bliss. I've been thinking of getting a Hartley Fence, but I may wait a bit until as you say, they come up with an adapter.

I too am getting anxious to get my Bliss - the form was sent to Dawn last week, so I'm just waiting (somewhat) patiently. I was rather waiting until it got here and installed before I put something on the machine, but I may go ahead anyway.

I'm so glad you're enjoying Bliss. I hear that and maybe I'm not so patient!!!!

The Bliss system sounds wonderful, and it is a treat to have a machine running smooth as butter.

I have been reading on this site about the MM wheels but I don't know what they are or where to get them. Can someone help me out with that info?

Thanks in advance

Sylvia

Archived