NQR----thank you

Becoming a member on this forum has touched my heart. From poems, lost and gained ribbons, people in yurts, saggy and droopy bottoms, surgeries and deaths. I am amazed that the love of fabric and a quilting machine can unite people from everywhere and make such a loving and caring family. Thank you for letting me be a part of this family.

Lori

Lori; APQS Forum is the best forum I have ever been on, the people here are Wonderful, Kind, Caring, Helpful and Inspiring. We enjoy all sorts of conversations, so pull up a chair and grab a cup of or a glass of ?:P? And join in and share your Happiness, Sorrows, Achievements, Defeats or anything else you’d like to share; we don’t bite or at least not too hard. Remember we all love pictures, so show us yours and we’ll show you ours!!!

Originally posted by Lori Dinsmore

Becoming a member on this forum has touched my heart. From poems, lost and gained ribbons, people in yurts, saggy and droopy bottoms, surgeries and deaths. I am amazed that the love of fabric and a quilting machine can unite people from everywhere and make such a loving and caring family. Thank you for letting me be a part of this family.

Lori

Lori, you said it soooo well, just how I feel, you brought tears to my eyes. This is a wonderful forum and yes, definitely a soft place to fall.

Originally posted by Lori Dinsmore

Lori

Truer words were never spoken, for better or worse, saggy bottoms and all quilters ROCK !!!! :cool::cool:

Archived