mini quilt received...thanks lyn!

I received my mini quilt in yesterday's mail! I love it! Very artsy. Lyn appliqued some frogs onto it just for me! Thanks Lyn, I am very happy. It is already hanging on my studio wall! ;)

She also sent me some fabulous aboriginal fabric prints reproduced form original art. Love them too!

this quilt measures 22.5" x 28". and yes, there is alot of quilting. Lyn quilted this on her Janome 6600.

post--13461904774362_thumb.jpg

Too cute--and looks so you!!!

Just a question--when I looked at the album pictures--where are those photos hosted--did you go to college at SDSU in South Dakota--their logo and the "Jacks" were on the top of the photo page?? Both my children went there--one has graduated and the other a Sophomore. Just wondering??

Kristina,

Glad you received it before the end of the month. Even better that you like it!

The shimmery light fabric on the front. Organza or organdy. Frays like anything but adds that extra bit of texture. One even had the "bling" already on it!

The frogs - well I do ask them not to come inside, my husband thought they got in when I left the screen doors open as they sit on the doorstep catching the insects attracted by the lights inside.

Arty quilt, I've made a few but spend too much time making tradtionals now.

Enjoy it is a ONE OF.

Lyn

Archived