Customer Christmas DONE!!

I took the last customer Christmas quilt off the frame this evening! Yeah!!!! As soon as I did that, I headed for the basement to make my sweet granddaughter's Christmas quilt! So, to get that pieced and on the frame, quilted and 6 embroidery projects and then I' ll be done, except for the shopping.... and I'm leaving for SC in 2 weeks from today.... oh,and I forgot to say, I work every day this week except Thursday!!! Wish me luck!! hahahahaha ! linda

Linda - you Go Girl - such energy, just don't stop, you might not start again.....

Funny! My pumpkins were soft - now frozen and under a bunch of snow - along with the gords. Sure hope my man doesn't try to snowblow over in that area.... or I will be in BIG trouble!! :o

Patty Jo - good one! I like the "one legged man in a Butt kicking contest" said by the great Dolly Parton!

Linda you are definately on a mission and I am sure you will make it to the goal. I sure hope it warms up here before you come. we have had a real cold snap, heat pumps are not even able to keep up very well. Woke up this morning and although the heat pump was set for 74 it was only 62. Yikes, emergency heat didnt even help, I am wondering what that is all about.

I too have been on a Christmas mission to get all my grandchildren's quilts done. Number 5 out of 9 was loaded on the frame last night and I will get it quilted tonight if the Quilt Angel's are with me. Enjoy those Grands and if you decide to take a drive down towards Charleston way let me know would love to meet you!! Have a very Merry Christmas.

Jeanne, Hi! Sounds like you are super busy too! Someday when we are down your way, I hope to go to Charleston. When we do, I will contact you! It would be GREAT to finally meet you! I hope it warms up too! I talked to my daughter yesterday and she said it was in the 20's!!!! That's too cold for SC! She said she had bus duty too and she was out in it! BURR!! It was 8 this morning on my way to work...think I'll take the 20's!!! :) linda

Archived