does anyone recognize this?

Hey there everyone, I've not been on here for such a long time. Can anyone help? I made this quilt in November and now I can't for the life of me remember which magazine it came out of. Does anyone recognize the design?

Thanks so much.

The quilting is a freehand allover. I got the idea from Janet Hanson's book called Absolutely Fabulous Echoed Blossoms and Blooms

post--13461905312457_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

Nancy contacted me earlier today and I have to say I was so excited that so many of you have enjoyed the quilt pattern. Tracey, you did a great job with the batiks that you used and your quilting is fantastic! Just love it!

Below is the link to my facebook page and the Sea Glass quilt as featured in McCalls Quick Quilts June/July 2010 is located in the photo albums.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nellie-J-Designs/159554793921?v=photos#!/pages/Nellie-J-Designs/159554793921?v=wall

Thanks,

Janelle

Nellie J Designs

eeck!! Rejected....what the heck were they thinking!!!

I know I would love to have all 3 that I mentioned above...I tried to put the 2 patterns in a cart to purchase them, but it didn't work for me..so I was going to try and get my local quilt shop to order them.

I think your Butterfly one would sell...it's absolutely beautiful!! I would try it again...really... I know you would sell at least one pattern.....lol....(teasing) It really is a different take on a butterfly....I love it!

Lori

Archived