Shop Hop ! I mean, Shop! Shop! Shop!!

Yesterday, 25 quilters went to a "Shop Hop". We chartered a bus to drive us all to all the different quilt shops around the island. It was like a high school excursion, but better. We had games and trivias on the bus. Prizes galore! But most of all, we got to stop and shop at every quilt shop. Mind you, we only had 45 minutes at each store, so shopping was done quickly. If you saw something you like, just grab it, cut and pay! NEXT! LOL! We all had a lot of fun! Here's a picture of all the ladies that went. I'm in the red kneeling, Catherine is in the back row in pink! Got back late last night and I had to take it out and sew! I was too excited to wait until the morning. LOL!!

post--13461905534547_thumb.jpg

We had a ball. We visited five quilt shops. There is a sixth, but it is a distance out or our way and we did not have time. PJ, you & I will go there when you come. The photo was taken at a chocolate factory, which accounts for some of the smiles. I do believe Hitomi went back home & sewed, because she is a sewing maniac, but I got home around 8 pm & just CRASHED.

Oh, Catherine, that sounds like fun. I'm really looking forward to my trip and getting to see some new quilt shops. When I was on the Big Island in 1996, I had not even made my first quilt yet, so I didn't go looking for shops! That will definitely make my trip!!!:D:P:D

Archived