miniquilt swap 4/12

i was looking at my list and am a bit worried...i have lots of people who have not emailed to let me know they have mailed their miniswap quilt....

deadline is this friday!!! DAY AFTER TOMORROW!

hop to it girls!

EDA: if you are my partner- don't email me, i want the surprise HINT HINT :)

also- if you have received your quilt- you HAVE to post something about it on the forum (there's no excuse for not knowing how to post pictures because i will post for you if you will email me the pictures). how would you feel if it had been weeks since you mailed your mini and your partner hadn't mentioned/responded/anything about it on the forum ....

her ryal highness, The Bug, has deceeded that her royal stitchy subjects recognize the fabric love!!! don't make me use my stinger! :P

it's good etiquette to say thank you when someone gives you a handmade gift...hint hint

I hope mine is at the Post Office today or it will be two weeks until I get back to find it.

So whomever has posted mine please don't panic that I don't have it until after the 27th...

Actually I had completely forgotten I was to receive one until Shannon posted this reminder!

Lyn

Mine went out Monday, I suppose 7 to 10 days to get to "________"!!!!!!

It's a long ways you know, but then sometimes it goes fast, depends on where in the country it arrives.

Then it has to take another plane ride to the state, then to the city, wow, glad I'm not that envelope!!!

Archived