NQR Best Day Ever

Guest Linda S

I'll be having one soon - the day I walk out of this office never to return again! I hope I have the childlike wonder when that happens.

Today was the first day of 1/2 time for me, no more working with a provider who doesn't respond to patients...this can come high on the list

Wedding day, Births of children and that first grandchild was pretty special day as well. Daughter is on baby #4, but not the same as the first.

I thought you had all ready left your job, Linda?

I think there are several "best days" for me too. When I got married, the birth of my two children (all though the actual birth was a ton of work and pain) and the marriage of my daughter. Of course, the first day I got my quilting machine and CQ!

Guest Linda S

I have no children and have never been married. Unfortunately, I was nuts enough to keep on working after I retired, so I'm still here. I AM keeping my fork for the day I get out of here. Hopefully, soon!

All I can say is GOD is GOOD! I thank Him everyday, as something is special about each and everyday He has given me here so much on earth. The Best DAY? I can't come close to singling only one!!! But I can say there were a few along this long journey that has been tough!!!!

As my hubby says, " Any day you don't wake up dead is GOOD!"

Holly, it seems like children alway know the when the best day is!

Happy you had A BEST DAY!

These days every day is a best day ever! Good Health, Beautiful Children THE most adorable Grandson ever and another little one on the way, Wonderful Man in my life and Fantastic Friends and Millie and Fabric and Thread.....And today the sun is shining and it was warm enough not to need a jacket on my walk!

I had one of those great days yesterday ........................

Sandy, my daughter (-IN-LAW) and beautiful mother of my first baby boy, Bailey and my daughter who had to take a sick day and I got to go for lunch at a nice little cafe. I got lots of cuddles and girl time. By the time we were to leave, a huge storm had decended on the suburb, so rather than braving the storm and getting Bailey all wet (he is too new and we don't want to shrink him or get let his colours run in the rain ;):D), we decided to sit out the rain, which meant more cuppas, more girl talk, and loads more Bailey-cuddles.

How much better can life get than that?

I am going to have two coming up. First one is Friday when my daughter comes home from Grad school. Her final is tomorrow and then she will be "done" she has been in college for 4 years a year break and now two years at grad school. I'm so tired of saying goodbye and am so looking forward to her being home again.

The second best day ever will be on May 18th. She is going to be in her cap and gown and graduating with a genetic counseling degree I'm so proud to be her mother.

Archived