My favorite new tool

While in Paducah at the AQS show, I bought what looks like a mustache trimmer to be used as a frogging tool. Got it out last night and wow what a breeze it is to use. Love it! You could probably get one at any beauty store. I highly recommend this sweet little tool. (Wish I didn't need it):D:D

It definitly is a mustache trimmer. Just now when I showed it to my husband he laughed, went to a cupboard and pulled out his:D:D:D His is a little bigger and takes 3 batteries, mine only uses 1. It is made by Wahl. I have never figured out how to post a picture but he says he'll help me do that later. Oh and the best news is I paid $15 for it.

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by mswings

While in Paducah at the AQS show, I bought what looks like a mustache trimmer to be used as a frogging tool. Got it out last night and wow what a breeze it is to use. Love it! You could probably get one at any beauty store. I highly recommend this sweet little tool. (Wish I didn't need it):D:D

Pardon me, I'm pretty much a newbie to quilting and here, don't know all the terms. But what is a frogging tool?

Thanks,

AnitaSews

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived