Barb, Patti Jo, Catherine, Hitomi

I had my "Beginner's Class" yesterday and I had Patti Jo with ALL her wonderful rulers and Barbara Mayfield here doing a special class and demostration for me (I'm so lucky!) Here's a photo of all of us and Catherine Wynne. Of coarse we didn't have the extra body to take all of us in one photo, so we had to take them separately. Anyone coming to Hawaii, don't forget to come visit with us. It's so great to share experiences with other quilters.

post--13461906346029_thumb.jpg

We have indeed been having a WONDERFUL time here on the Big Island! Dive in the mornings and work in the afternoons - could life GET any better?!??!?;)

Catherine hosted me and DH over the weekend, and then Donna (Hitomi) let us invade her place yesterday afternoon. Officially, it was her free Beginner's Class, but she is soooo much more than a Beginner - Catherine taught her well!!

Guess I'll have to figure out how to make regular trips over here.....

You all look so happy. That is wonderful. I know that Patty Jo and Barb both deserve a fun working time as they work so hard over here on the mainland. You couldn't have better teachers or a better service person.

Hope to make it over someday, I think it would be a great way to spend my 65th.

Archived