I splurged today - New Toys from Deloa!

Originally posted by jclark

What is the rectangle little ruler in the bottom right of the photo--will it make SID so easy I won't hate it anymore????

That is Deloa's Castle ruler and yes it will make SID easier. It also make doing lines easier. It is designed so that you can easily line up with the previous stitched line. She also has a ruler called The Little One and it is my all time favorite. I use it on every quilt I do.

I use Deloa's castle more than any other tool! I use her boomerang every week! I think they are the best around. Joanne, let us know how you like your Pathways book by Sally Terry. I almost bought that this past week. It sounds like it may be good!

Janna, if you don't have the castle you need to add it to your list (near the top). I think you will really like it.

I have the appliguide and the boomerangs and use them most of the time....I have an itty bitty so I haven't tried the castle ruler and I did buy her rope a dopes but haven't had a chance to try them out yet...I just love her rulers - she gets the prize in my book for making the most user friendly rulers!

You can't go wrong with her rulers!!!!

Thanks for sharing the picture of your purchases;) I'm a newbie so I had no idea what Deloa's rulers are or who Deloa is. Now I can kick myself because I grew up in Edmonton and could have stayed with my sister and taken in the show (and maybe a class with Deloa). I went to Deloa's website and watched some of her video clips using her rulers. Wow! Thanks to this great forum you also informed me of the MQX West in Portland,Or in October. I think taking a class with Deloa would be a good place for me to start. Meanwhile, I'm placing an order online for the Little One, castle ruler,appliguide, and rope a dope:D

Archived