I'm so excited and blessed

I bought a booth at my guilds quilt show in July and am so excited about what is happening to me that I just have to share. I just recieved an email about an invite only venders show for an area guild to sell my hand dyed fabrics. Very Honored by this. No charge to the venders how cool is that.

I also have 2 guilds booked for lectures on either hand dyed fabrics or my iron-on transfer techiniques. Possible workshop if members are interested at the one guild.

I was also encouraged to send in teachers applications. So I sent in 2 and am so excited to hear back. Got a phone call today that the pictures didn't come through and to send them again. It looks like I am in the running. SO EXCITING.

Oh the things a girl can dream. Okay maybe not a girl anymore but I can still dream. LOL. I sure hope I don't screw things up.

Michele

Thanks Everyone!!!!

Shana, I haven't been doing well mentally since we moved and am finally getting out of my funk. I guess when they say it takes a good year to get it together after moving they aren't kidding. LOL. Thanks for missing me, makes me feel loved!!!!! LOL

Michele

Archived