Sick Lenni

I am whining. I purchased a used Lenni. Was that my first mistake? The Lenni was not working properly, I kept adjusting with forum help. Adjustments would not stay. Now Lenni is at repair shop. Parts ordered last Wednesday. Parts still on order. wait, wait, wait $$$$$.

Did I make a bad move??? I have customer quilts in waiting. :(

God give me patience. "now" please.

Thanks for listening. ;)

Sorry to hear about you troubles with your Lenni.

My Lenni was used too. I had one issue with the tension, and Dawn was able to walk me through it over the phone and now it's running great. I'm sure they will be able to get your Lenni back to you in great shape.

I'll say a prayer for a quick resolution and patience for you :)

Barb, it's alway a heartbreak to purchase you dream only to have it not work. Did you buy it as is without testing it? Forget that question, if you sent Lenni to the factory, it will come back just like a "new" machine. The APQS "spa" treatment makes all machines new again. I wish I could send myself to the factory for a "spa" treatment.:D:D:D

It is not unusual for shipping to take a week depending on the shipper used and method. In our business, (non-quilting) we use UPS a lot, ground shipping takes at least 3 days and that never includes the day the item is picked up at the business, the post office priority mail takes at least 3 days also. In fact 20 years ago when we thought the PO was doing a "better" job it took a full week for a first class letter to go from MN to RI. Hang in there, I am sure you will love your Lenni when you get it back. My guess is that it isn't the normal APQS system that has been the hold up.

Barbara,

We apologize for the delay in getting the circuit board out to the dealer for your machine repair. Each board must be calibrated to the specific machine before it can be shipped so that it works properly when connected to the model (Lucey vs. Lenni, for example.)

It is on its way and should be at your dealer's house tomorrow! If you ever have questions about anything, from why a part is delayed to what thread to use or anything in between, please feel free to call or email me directly and I will get the answer for you! Here's my APQS cell number: 515-205-2504.

Customer support lasts a lifetime, even if an APQS machine travels from family to family. Let us know when we've dropped the ball so we can fix it, get it right and get you back to quilting again!

Totally understandable, VTBarb! So sorry about the miscommunication with you...even though we are a small company where you could shout across the factory and reach nearly everyone, we still work every single day to improve our communication skills. Sometimes I think it is actually because we are so small and close-knit that we think everyone gets the necessary information through osmosis...we forget that despite sometimes finishing each other's sentences we can't truly read each others' minds and we actually have to SAY stuff like, when will those parts be ready? :)

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Lenni should be humming along for you quickly!

Archived