Free App for your phone!

I found this free app while at the hairdresser today. I had nothing better to do, so I was playing with my phone (I’m such a computer junkie!) and I found this FREE app for my phone, which is an Android operating system phone. It is called QuiltCalc by Robert Kaufman and it is fantastic! It is a set of 8 calculators and can calculate yardage for your backs, yardage for your borders and how many strips you need to cut, and lots more - including set in triangles QST's! Having it on your phone is so convenient when you're shopping. There is a version for an iPhone, but I don’t know about the Blackberry, but it is certainly worth checking into.

Guest Linda S

I couldn't find it under QuiltCalc, but did find it when I typed in Robert Kaufman Quilting. Cool tool. Tried to share it on Facebook, but it keeps asking me for the stupid security code over and over, so I gave up.

I love it. Downloaded it right away. I also downloaded the free app called Quilt Shops. IF you are planning a road trip, it shows you all the quilt shops on the way. On my iPad it actually loads them on the map AND puts them in a list form. Toooooo cool. Thanks for the heads up Caroline.:D:D:D:D:D

Archived