Took the Plunge

Deb2bie

Guest Linda S

Oh Debbie! You will absolutely love it. You might want to get Cristyn Merry's book Use Your IQ:http://www.merryquilting.com/products/products.htm It's pretty helpful. I have the best time playing with this wonderful tool.

Linda, Thanks for the recommendation of the book. I already purchased it and have been reading with a highliter in my hand!!!

I'm hoping IQ will be the tool to help me get some of the quilts in my head onto fabric!!! I really hate marking, measuring etc. to do a wholecloth from scratch. I know some measuring will be necessary but less marking for sure so may be able to produce one soon. Also looking forward to doing something with the stuff I learned from Irena Bluhm!! Also saw some designs for sale that would be really cool to own. Oh my do I feel another addiction coming on!!!! Yup probably!!!

Debbie and Annie, you are in for a super great adventure!!! The IQ is soooooooo user friendly. You will be amazed at what the IQ can do with you leading it. If you have questions please feel free to ask them on here and the IQ Group. Keep an eye on the IQ yahoo group also, Zoltan usually gives us a Christmas surprize.

Archived