Classes w/ Myrna

Ladies, I have been "chatting" with Myrna about coming to the Omaha area and offering some classes. I need to get a feel for the interest level here in the midwest (Omaha area). I'm thinking sometime this spring and she has a variety of classes she could offer. I have a fairly large studio, so the classes would be at my home. Let me know if that sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Actually, if you would like you could probably stay with me. I have three bedrooms upstairs available. I sometimes think I should open a B and B since my husband and I live in a large 5 bedroom house. Once the kids moved out we just couldn't leave a house with so many memories (and a wonderful quilting studio).

Julie,

I am good with the demo type classes. The latter part of April is good or anytime in May except for the MQS week. Would these be during the week or on a weekend?

I know a couples of other gals that would be interested in coming with me. Let us know.

Everyone, Julie is not kidding about her wonderful quilting studio, it is awesome and so is she.

Speaking for a few of us, we would prefer middle/end of week but weekends are good too. With May being MQS and Mother's Day, Graduations..... Maybe mid-late April or how about mid-late March? Yes, I remember we drove home in a snow storm last time (remember Virginia) but that was in Feb. and this year we apparently aren't having winter anyway. We are excited about the possibility--keep us posted.

Archived