Patty Jo has a secret.....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stopped by for a minute, so busy I can barely breath or eat let alone chat, but noticed this about Patty Jo. I have to tell you all, George is wonderful and they are so darn cute together. She will be cherished woman as she should be. He thinks she is the most special woman in the world. Course she kind of likes him too:P

Congratulations again my friend and tell George hi for me.

Congratulations Patty,

Your news just put a really big smile on my face as well. All is good when friends and family are happy! I think you will find your model of a George a great deal warmer and cuddlier than the APQS model.;) Isn't it wonderful when there is someone who shares your passions. I can see some wonderful colaborations in quilting and quilt designs happening. He looks like a wonderful man and I wish you both all the very best.

Love from across the Sea!

Thank you all for your good thoughts. George is a retired Design engineer and he has some really good ideas that we are going to be working on. I expect that he will have some new quilting designs and who knows what else will come to his very "artsy" mind. I've seen several of his pen and ink pictures that he has done and they are beautiful. His oil paintings are pretty amazing as well. I can see that we will have so many things that will will keep us both busy. I truely am blessed by this man. We are looking forward to getting to grow old (in years only) together!

And Bekah, George says you are a sweet lady, and he is so right. ;)

Archived