Patty Jo has a secret.....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PattyJoI won't be doing Quilter's Rule anymore except to help train my replacement. And that was a decision that I made due to some health issues and before George and I were an item. And now, it is freeing up time for us to do what we want to do.

Darn, just when I was gonna talk to you about demo-ing Quilter's Rule stuff at a couple of retreats..... And they were gonna put our booths next to each other in Spokane..... Oh, well, the "happy" truly outweighs the "inconvenient" here!!! I'm so happy for you, Pat!!!

Cute pics of the future hubs and pup!!

And... woe is me... I suppose I'll have to wait for another gal named Patty Jo to come along and create a Parallelogram ruler template for me.... ;)

So... I wanna know... are ya gonna build a big huge trailer to tow your longarm machine behind the motorhome? Really there must be priorities... :cool:

Congratulations PattyJo!

i'm so happy for you!

& a motorhome - how fun is that?? I see lots of adventures in your future!

and now i will fess up....

at first, when you said a wonderful george, well, i thought you meant an APQS george.

:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P

this is MUCH better - wishing you two much happiness!!

and his pup is adorable!

we have decided that the most important thing is for us to do is make that commitment to each other permanent by getting married and we plan to stay here in Salem, but who knows down the road. George is into several different artistic areas, metal scuplture, pen and ink drawings and oil painting, so we may be looking for a home with a HUGE Studio for my longarm and room for his talents to be used. He's more of a country kind of guy, so maybe a few acres....we don't know, but for now, we are content to take it one day at a time. The Moxie's would be hard pressed to get rid of me! I'm sure that if we do move out of Salem, we will still be in the area as both of his kids and one of mine live here in Oregon. And George has told me that he would go with me to the next Moxie meeting, so you all have to go easy on this guy.

By the way, when is the next Moxie meeting???? Maybe now would be a good time to try and plan that, but I'm a bit busy with other plans at the moment, so maybe one of the Moxies could take that upon themselves to spearhead trying to find a date that most of us are available on.

You guys are the greatest and George is amazed at all the friends I have online. I've told him that you are all part of the bigger family that I have! And that's the truth. I love you guys.:)

Ok..so I spilled the beans, but not really. Just gave her a little push. My friends know I CAN keep a secret. This just broke the ice for my gf PJ to let the rest of her family know her great joy and good news. Isn't it just the best. I am so happy they found each other, and watching it unfold over the last weeks. If Patty Jo is happy and George is happy then we are too, right? You go girlie!

Originally posted by nineva

Ok..so I spilled the beans, but not really. Just gave her a little push. My friends know I CAN keep a secret. This just broke the ice for my gf PJ to let the rest of her family know her great joy and good news. Isn't it just the best. I am so happy they found each other, and watching it unfold over the last weeks. If Patty Jo is happy and George is happy then we are too, right? You go girlie!

Couldn't have said it better....should you find yourself in my neck of the woods I have plenty of space to park the Motorhome 100's of feet of electric cord. And if able this fall I plan to come your direction. Till then be happy and again congratulation.

Wonderful news!!! I am very happy for your both ~ and the puppy too!

He looks very handsome and has a wonderful smile. Now as long as he keeps you with a smile like that too, it will be great.

I am glad that you have been blessed with someone to share life with, enjoy ~ everyday!!! :cool:

Archived