Patty Jo has a secret.....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not preggers. I'm pretty sure of that!

So......let me start guessing........ Hmmmmmmmm.....

Did you win a million dollars and you want to share it with ME?

Are you gonna be a grandma again?

Are you gonna come visit me? (wait till it warms up it's cold here now)

Quilters Rule decided to name an angular ruler after YOU! :) They are naming it Patty's Parallelogram?

Ummmm... you just won a RIBBON and some prize money for one of your beautiful quilts???

Spill it baby! C'mon...... ;)

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

She's not preggers. I'm pretty sure of that!

So......let me start guessing........ Hmmmmmmmm.....

Did you win a million dollars and you want to share it with ME?

Are you gonna be a grandma again?

Are you gonna come visit me? (wait till it warms up it's cold here now)

Quilters Rule decided to name a ruler after YOU! :)

Ummmm... you just won a RIBBON and some prize money for one of your beautiful quilts???

Spill it baby! C'mon...... ;)

If she's preggers.....bet the razzor blades come out. They would if it was me.....just saying. Although a new grand any would be a great welcome.

Ok, - I don't have a clue what Nancy is talking about!!! Well, maybe just a small clue - - - No ribbons.....No new Grandbabies....Nothing named for me or after me, but.......wait for it ................ Something very nice and good is going to happen in March - - - my birthday is in March so maybe that's it??? But I don't think so.......Oh, could I be hearing music - maybe a party? That's it - a celebration.....hmmmmmm. I have a new little puppy named Missy, but I don't think Nancy knew that.......I just can't remember what it is.............I think I need some Ginko to help my memory. You guys have some good guesses And Shana, I think that I did win the lottery in a way... ok, I'm getting married to a wonderful man named George. Hard to keep things a secret when you have such a good friend named NancyJo :P:cool::D:cool::P:cool::D:cool:

Archived