Digitized designs

Myrna, your designs are beautiful. Makes me wish I had an IQ! Do you have these available in templates (not the acrylic, but the plastic flimsies)? I'm guessing they would be available in paper form at Digitech?

I received the DVDs you offered last month with free shipping and really enjoyed watching them. You are so cute, "echo, echo, echo" :) I talked to myself like that, too! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I liked them and will be incorporating some of your ideas into my quilts. They were definitely worth buying. Thanks so much!

A note from Jess at Digi-tech

The designs are not just for longarmers who have computerized systems. They are availble as digital formats or paper patterns. To use them without a computerized system you can can download the PDF file (pick digital formats when ordering) then you can use a variety of programs to resize the patterns & print them from your home printer. Resize & use a different size when you need a different size if you like. The free program that we recommend for using the PDF files is called Inkscape, www.inkscape.org . If you prefer to order paper patterns already printed you can choose the size that you want sent to you from our dropdown menu. If you have more questions just let us know, info@digitechpatterns.com

Archived