Back on!!!

I am hoping to continue my journey with all of you now, things around the house are picking up. Four months with no kitchen, now it is going to be a month without a bedroom and guest room!!

But!! I can still do my quilting with no problems!!!

School vacation in France so I had the little guys for a week, and now, it will be getting ready for Holland and the OEQC show. My entry was accepted!!!! My first real show in Europe, I will be at the APQS booth doing demo's with Philippe, my first demo outside France!!! Life is so exciting, and what a pleasure!!!

Lots of firsts in my life at this time, I can even tell you that I was welcomed as new member of the APQS family, I am now the sales rep. for France

Happy day to all and of course, "dreams do come true"

Thank you all for your good words!!! and my kitchen is beautiful, it is small, but we now have a bar, and lots of counter space, and a new counter top that was cut correctly and the walls really look good after the mess the first guy did.

I will post pictures of my entry once the show has started, didn't want to post before, I did post part of one on my blog, and now I have regrets, but guess that's Ok.

This time I will keep my cord for the camera and computer in my suitcase, that way I won't forget it somewhere!!! so I can post pictures!!!

Guest Linda S

What fun Suzan! It is wonderful when life opens new doors for us, especially when they are quilt related! I hope you will have a wonderful time.

Archived