Mom's Day wishes for the forgotten ones...

For those who celebrate this day with a pain in their heart....

Those who have lost their Mom.

Who have a not-perfect Mom.

Who have experienced the unimaginable sorrow of losing a child.

Who wanted children and could never have them.

Who through circumstances had to give up a child and have a hole in their heart.

Mother's Day is especially hard and I wish you to be surrounded by those you love and who love you back.

And for those who adopt, foster, take in relative's children, are raising grandchildren, or accept their own kid's friends into their family--I salute you.

Guest Linda S

Thank you Linda. Somehow or another, I seem to have missed a lot of the Mother's Day hype this year, so it was a bit less painful. I lost my mom when I was 12.

post--13461908542111_thumb.jpg

(((Linda))) your mum, was a very beautiful lady, and you look so much like her.

Originally posted by Linda S

Thank you Linda. Somehow or another, I seem to have missed a lot of the Mother's Day hype this year, so it was a bit less painful. I lost my mom when I was 12.

Happy Mother's Day to All

Linda R. You always say the right words.

Linda S. - Your mother is so beautiful. I know what it is to loose someone when you are so young. Just know her arms are around you everyday.

To all out there - you are such a BLESSING to both your Biological and Quilting Family. Thank You for being our Quilt Angel's, Mother's, Sister's and Brother's (all gentlemen). You all have given much support and guidance in our quilitig journey.

Archived